I am doing a frame off restomod on my 74 bronco. I painted the body back in March and put it on the frame in June, and dove it a couple of times since. Our driveway has rocks in it and the new BFG all terrains pick them up pretty good. I noticed the last time I ran around the block I chipped the paint in two different spots. Both on corners. They are rather small but it chipped all the way to the epoxy, a little to easily in my opinion. I used Spi epoxy, spi regular build primer, TCP Global base coat(don't judge me lol), and spi univesal clear coat. I didn't use any sealer. Could I have done something wrong when painting that caused this or just bad luck with the rocks. I am not to mad about it as I am used to having stupid problems regularly. And it is a 4wd so big deal, but that was a lot of work just to have chips in it already. Been rather busy lately so I am getting ready to paint the rest of the body panels. If I did something wrong I'd like to know so I won't make the same mistake twice. I will upload a picture if needed.