I want feedback!

O

Outlaw

You must be pretty close to the source of the product Shine. It takes me a minimum of four days. And thats fine, dont cost me a dime and I just have to stay ahead of the game in ordering and having the material I need on hand.
 
D

dhutton

shine;n80305 said:
i get my order the next day. why would i need to track it ?

I ordered last Friday and was told it would ship that day. Still nothing today (Thursday) and I don't even know if it shipped. That's why I need tracking....

Don
 
D

dhutton

shine;n80311 said:
i order in the morning and get it the next day here in texas .

I am also in Texas. Apparently being the official SPI thug gets you expedited service...
 
D

dhutton

shine;n80313 said:
the longest is usually 2 days. depends what time i order. give them a call .

I normally get mine in two or three days. I am not complaining or whining, I am offering up feedback as requested....

Don
 

elwood

Promoted Users
It's a wonder anything gets shipped quickly with all the floods, tornadoes, freezing rain, and any other crazy weather events taking place.
 

Barry

Paint Fanatic
Staff member
dhutton;n80304 said:
Online order tracking or at least an email with tracking information would be great.

​Don

We do this all the time, give us your email and from time we take order we will have packed and UPS assigns a tracking number to your invoice, so 30 minutes we can email to you.
 

Barry

Paint Fanatic
Staff member
W.A.R.;n80325 said:
Texas here too....always taken 4 days for me.

UPS says all of TX is 2 days BUT I do know some towns are 3 days, most are two.
Keep in mind UPS only counts business days, not Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
If ordered Monday you should get wed, order Friday should get Tuesday.
 

Barry

Paint Fanatic
Staff member
elwood;n80321 said:
It's a wonder anything gets shipped quickly with all the floods, tornadoes, freezing rain, and any other crazy weather events taking place.

My email 30 minutes ago there were 63 UPS exceptions due to storms.
 

Barry

Paint Fanatic
Staff member
dhutton;n80308 said:
I ordered last Friday and was told it would ship that day. Still nothing today (Thursday) and I don't even know if it shipped. That's why I need tracking....

Don

Unless you are far west coast or in a previous storm are in last few days, this is not right, call us so we can track or text me name under and I will find out and at same time give me your email and I will send tracking number and invoice to you at same time.

EDIT:
Just found your two package's.

"Delivered Wednesday 2:20 PM"

Next time you order give us your email.
 
K

Kroozen

I have alway received an email from both SPI and UPS every time I place an order. I would get conformation from SPI right away after placing my order and then later in the day from UPS with tracking number
 
D

dhutton

Kroozen;n80332 said:
I have alway received an email from both SPI and UPS every time I place an order. I would get conformation from SPI right away after placing my order and then later in the day from UPS with tracking number

That's interesting. When I called this morning I was told they have never been set up to send emails with tracking information etc. As it turns out my order was shipped to the wrong address. Tracking information would have been quite useful but I am guessing this is a rare occurrence.

Don
 
D

dhutton

Barry;n80331 said:
Unless you are far west coast or in a previous storm are in last few days, this is not right, call us so we can track or text me name under and I will find out and at same time give me your email and I will send tracking number and invoice to you at same time.

EDIT:
Just found your two package's.

"Delivered Wednesday 2:20 PM"

Next time you order give us your email.

​Delivered to the wrong address. I gave my new address and stated it was a new address several times when I ordered but apparently it was not transferred to the UPS system, was only entered in QuickBooks...

Thanks,
Don
 

Barry

Paint Fanatic
Staff member
dhutton;n80334 said:

That's interesting. When I called this morning I was told they have never been set up to send emails with tracking information etc. As it turns out my order was shipped to the wrong address. Tracking information would have been quite useful but I am guessing this is a rare occurrence.

Don

This just gets me in a pissed off mood, someone here said that today?? Who did you talk to.

Or was that UPS, I can control them but whoever said that here.

-------Edit:
I just got whole story, our total FKUP, new address was entered under your name but not changed in UPS, we are sending you order again today.
Still need your email, as John said we are not set up for this to be done automatically but we do it for anyone that wants it done..
Sorry
 

W.A.R.

Member
Barry;n80329 said:
UPS says all of TX is 2 days BUT I do know some towns are 3 days, most are two.
Keep in mind UPS only counts business days, not Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
If ordered Monday you should get wed, order Friday should get Tuesday.
Humm interesting, good to know. Makes sense that it's a problem with UPS. Always seems to be some sort of problem with them out here. Don't get me started on the post office and our carrier who doesn't come into work days at a time, and when she does finally deliver the mail it's always someone else's lol.
 

shine

Member
yeah i love it when a part that would get here in 2-3 days ups is turned over the the usps . then it will be 5 to 7 days .i make sure on every order to put in the special instructions to not ship usps .
 

xjunkie

Member
The last parts I ordered were shipped by UPS, but got dropped on Friday by UPS at the local USPS office. The Wife says they do this all the time and that I could go to the post office and pick it up. I'm like well, they will deliver it on Saturday right... nope they do not deliver on the weekends. I waited till Mon and UPS delivered, it was not really a problem, but in some situations I can see it being a pain.
The funny thing about the whole thing is you could stand in the Post Office parking lot and hit the address on the package with a rock... :(
 
Top